Thursday, July 5, 2012

AT&T 84100 DECT 6.0 Corded/Cordless Phone, Black/Silver, 1 Base and 1 Handset

AT&T 84100 DECT 6.0 Corded/Cordless Phone, Black/Silver, 1 Base and 1 Handset

Low Price Best Answering System Wholesale AT&T 84100 DECT 6.0 Digital Corded/Cordless Answering System, Brand AT&TLarge Tilt Display In BaseClearspeak Dial In BaseCorded Base and Cordless HandsetDECT 6.0 Digital TechnologyHigh Contrast White Backlight in Handset and Base
I had tried different phones. What I liked about this phone is the wired base unit so that I never have to worry about battery . The unit has red light showing Answering Machine is on as well as blinking red light showing new messages . The keys are large. The display screen is very conveniently located, size and clarity are very good. I ordred two hand sets and going to order more. The hand-set intercome feature is very useful. I have two story yhouse and I am moving a lot. This feature makes it easier to communicate with other members of the house.The Amazon service has remained consistently good. I am glad to have this unit., There are many good things about ...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment