Monday, September 3, 2012

Panasonic DMP-BDT210 Integrated-Wi-Fi 3D Blu-ray DVD Player

Panasonic DMP-BDT210 Integrated-Wi-Fi 3D Blu-ray DVD Player

Low Price Best Answering System Wholesale Internet-ready TVs use your broadband connection to deliver dynamic content, whether it's streaming video from Netflix, new music from Pandora, or a quick glance at today's weather forecast., Brand Panasonic, Color black, SKYPE video calls, compatible only with Panasonic CamerasWi-Fi Built-inTouch-Free Sensor3D Effect ControllerAuto Answering Video Message
To give a frame of reference, I replaced a Panasonic BD35 with this Panasonic DMP-BDT210 it is hooked to a Sony HD AV 7.1 receiver and to a Panasonic 50" Plasma TV, and I have a LinkSys Wireless Router (802.11n). It arrived today and I opened the box at about 6PM, ready for what I expected was going to a long night, just seems to usually work out that way these days, figured it would be issues with getting it on the network, so I started in. Nothing tricky for my hook-up, just one HDMI connection to the receiver and I used the one th...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment