Saturday, August 18, 2012

Panasonic KX TG6641B DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Anwering System, Black, 1 Handset

Panasonic KX TG6641B DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Anwering System, Black, 1 Handset

Low Price Best Answering System Wholesale Panasonic KX TG6641B DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Anwering System, Black, 1 Handset, Brand Panasonic, Color Black, Hands-Free Speakerphone on HandsetDect 6.0 Technology Cordless PhoneTalking Caller ID/Call Block/Silent ModePower Back-up OperationDual Keypad on both Base and Handset
Gone are the days of needing phone wires throughout your house. I had one old cordless phone as well as several corded phones around the house and out in my shop, all of them wired to the wall. I decided to upgrade to this system. It was a good move. The set up was simple. An hour with the directions to get all my settings the way I wanted them and punch in all my stored numbers and I was in business. Now the only wired connection is to the base unit which sits on my desk. I can put the others handsets anywhere. The sound clarity is fantastic and equal to any corded phone. The range is way beyond what I need...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment