Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Panasonic KX-TG4133M DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Answering System, Metallic Gray, 3 Handsets

Panasonic KX-TG4133M DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Answering System, Metallic Gray, 3 Handsets

Low Price Best Answering System Wholesale Panasonic KX-TG4133M DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Answering System, Metallic Gray, 3 Handsets, Brand Panasonic, Color Dark grey, Single LineDECT 6.0 Plus technologyAll Digital Answering System IncludedCordless Phone3 Handsets
The phone handsets have large display windows and easy to read. The sound is very clear. Programing functions work intuitive, much better than my old cordless phone which I could program it without looking at the instructions. The price is reasonable. It works great., Our AT&T version of a 3 handset stopped working last week so I purchased this replacement based on Amazon reviews. I charged it overnight and completed all the set up instructions this morning. The phones are lighter (less batteries inside) than my old one and there are some extra features I like (pager between handsets...great to get a teenager's attention). You can also choose from many differ...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment