Monday, June 4, 2012

AT&T 984 Small Business System Speakerphone with Digital Answering System and Caller ID/Call Waiting

AT&T 984 Small Business System Speakerphone with Digital Answering System and Caller ID/Call Waiting

Low Price Best Answering System Wholesale AT&T 984 Small Business System Speakerphone with Digital Answering System and Caller ID/Call Waiting, Brand AT&T, Color Titanium Blue, Page, Intercom and Call Transfer Between Stations200 Name/Number DirectoryMix & Match with AT&T Models 945 and 974Expandable up to 16 Stations1 to 4 Line Capacity
Just recently purchased. It took me a very long time to set up this phone - the manual was very confusing. Once set up however, it is easy to use and I have virtually no problems using it., This is the most flexible "mini-PBX" style multi-line phone I was able to find. And BELIEVE me - I did my research! You ARE able to add music on hold with a separate device that is for sale on the web.Holding - transfering - paging (individual or office) it works AWESOME!. The reason I REALLY like it is because I can attach 19 total incoming/outgoing lines to the system maximum while giving each extension ...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment