Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Panasonic KX-TG9472B DECT 6.0 2-Lines Phone with Digital Answering System and Contact Sync, Black, 2 Handsets

Panasonic KX-TG9472B DECT 6.0 2-Lines Phone with Digital Answering System and Contact Sync, Black, 2 Handsets

Low Price Best Answering System Wholesale Panasonic KX-TG9472T DECT 6.0 Corded/Cordless Telephone with Digital Answering System, Brand Panasonic, Color Black, DECT 6.0 PLUS2-Lines OperationCall Waiting/Caller IDAll Digital Answering System IncludedCorded Base and 2 Cordless Handset
This phone and its two companion portable units seem well-made and are 100% functional throughout my home. All my calls have exceptionally clear sound when the phone provider's networks are trouble free...but that's another story.This particular phone system has an incredible 'features' set and I'm slowly learning about them. The 100 number directory, I just discovered, is directly accessible from one of the phone's uppermost 3 buttons making for a very handy and quick method of dialing. But the interface capability with MS Outlook Contacts on my PC computer is simply elegant. All in all, it's the perfect phone system for my home office.I really can'...
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment